A Word from Dr. Mike - 4/5/22
This past Sunday we launched a new message series titled “The Legacy of JESUS.” This emphasis focuses on (1) the events leading up to the crucifixion of JESUS, (2) His death on the cross, (3) His bodily resurrection, and (4) His post resurrection appearance with His disciples.
I Corinthians 15: 3-4 provide for us in two verses the entire gospel message: “For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again on the third day, according to the Scriptures.”
This message contains the hope for every living human being. Why?
JESUS CHRIST Himself is the only hope for the world. Without salvation in JESUS, this present life is hopeless and the future life is hopeless as well.
Be sure to join us for the following upcoming events:
· Public worship is on Palm Sunday morning, April 10 at 9:15 am and 10:am. Our executive pastor, Ross Jagers, will bring a message titled “The King’s Entrance.”
· Good Friday service is scheduled at 6:00 pm on Apirl 15. We will join together for public worship, a message, and the observance of the LORD’s Supper.
· Sunrise Easter Service is scheduled for Sunday morning, April 17 at 6:15 am at our property at the southwest corner of Marksheffel and Bradley Roads. Ian Mavity, our worship pastor,
will lead us in singing. Ross Jagers, our executive pastor, will bring a message.
· Easter Sunday public worship is on April 17 at 9:15 am and 10:45 am. I will bring a message from I Corinthians 15: 1-11 titled “The Most Important Thing.”
· We will climax this special season with a public worship service on Sunday morning, April 24. Remember. We transition to one worship service that morning - 10:30 am. I will bring a message from John 21: 15-17 titled “The Final Charge.”
Join with me in inviting people to attend Easter Services on April 17. Surveys reveal unchurched people are more willing to attend a worship service on Easter Sunday than any other Sunday during the year. Consider the potential impact. You invite an unchurched friend or relative to attend. That person shows us, hears the message, and becomes a follower of JESUS.
Join with me also in praying for GOD to work in a remarkable way through these events.